1/2 cup organic, non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
½ cup granola
Small handful Coconut Shavings
Small handful of Blueberries
1 tablespoon OMG! Pomegranate Powder
1 tablespoons Maqui Berry Powder
1. Slice strawberries thinly.
2. Scoop yogurt into a bowl. Sprinkle with OMG! Pomegranate Powder and Maqui Berry Powder.
3. Add a layer of strawberries, a layer of blueberries, and a layer of granola. Then add coconut shaving
Raw Maqui Berry Brownies
1+1/2 cups raw walnuts, unsoaked (chop ¼ cup of walnuts and set aside)
12 pitted medjool dates, unsoaked
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa or carob powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons water
2- 4 tablespoons OMG! Maqui Berry Powder (depending on taste preferences)
3 tablespoons almond butter
3 tablespoons coconut
1. Blend walnuts and salt in a food processor until finely ground. Add dates, cocoa powder, vanilla and OMG! Maqui Berry Powder. (Optional: add almond butter and/ or coconut). Process until mixture begins to stick together.
2. Add the water and process briefly.
3. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the chopped walnuts and mix well using hands.
4. Transfer to a serving plate and form into a square container. Chill for 2 hours.